Vision and Mission
The Saskatchewan Health Educators Association is a special subject council of the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation. The goals of SHEA are to:
- Support provincial health education curricula.
- Promote and provide professional learning opportunities.
- Share and disseminate current, relevant and developmentally appropriate information and resources.
- Support school communities to adopt and sustain a Comprehensive School Community Health approach to health and well-being.
- Work collaboratively with partners (e.g., ministries of education and health) who have a vested interest in the health and well being of children and youth.