SHEA holds an Annual General Meeting annually in the spring. Members are invited and encouraged to attend to share ideas and inform the future direction and focus of the Association. Notice of the AGM and relevant motions are communicated with members electronically.
In addition to attending the annual AGM, there are many ways for members to get involved:
- Follow SHEA on Twitter – @SHEAonline.
- Access and share resources to support health education and Comprehensive School Community Health.
- Share your success story (written or video) for inclusion on the website.
- Attend a professional learning event.
- Become involved with the Executive.
The 2013 AGM was held on Tuesday, June 25, 5:00 p.m.