Join a community of professionals interested and passionate about health education and Comprehensive School Community Health approaches to healthy school communities. Membership provides a stronger voice for advocacy, supports networking, and entitles you to reduced rates at professional learning opportunities as well as access to all resources for teaching and learning.
Yearly membership fees:
Sign up today by downloading and completing the SHEA Membership/Renewal Form . Mail the completed form to the SHEA Privacy Chair with cheque made payable to SHEA. For more information, contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to becoming a member, there are many ways to get involved:
- Follow SHEA on Twitter – @SHEAonline.
- Access and share resources to support health education and CSCH.
- Share your success story (written or video) for inclusion on the website.
- Attend a professional learning event.
- Become involved with the Executive.